Thursday, April 10, 2014

Oh, how I've missed you...

Hello to my nearest and dearest! It has been quite the journey since my last blog... I took a lengthy hiatus from the writing world but am ready to jump back into things.  Recently, I have been inspired and eager to share my thoughts.  So here we go.

In December of 2013, my family grew from just the two of us, to three.  Miles, or 'Bird', as we are calling him, is quite the pip. He is a friendly little baby, who has a mind of his own already. I have learned so much in a short period of time and find myself continuously using my knowledge in early childhood education/development to make up engaging activities and help reassure and calm my nerves. (Being a first time mama, I am a nervous nelly and question myself all the time!)

I can't wait until he's old enough to experience preschool for himself, but until then, I am incorporating fun activities in our daily lives at home. This sparked an idea for me...as my life is shifting, why not adjust my blog to reflect my current lifestyle?  Additionally, I'm trying to keep myself focused and mindful of my own life because I can get wrapped up in the day-to-day grind and not stay present.  Does anyone else experience this?  

Feel free to check in every once in awhile and see what activities we've been up to.  If you live in the Milwaukee area, feel free to post some of your own activities as well!  I love love love our city and what it has to offer!

Stay tuned MKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment